Saturday 16 November 2013

Baby Dior

Came across this at Harrods and gosh....it's gorgeous!

It's the Baby Dior couture for a 6 months old, and apparently it's selling fast. I can't help but ask how much was it. One. Thousand. Three. Hundred. Pounds. (sweats) It uses the same material that is used on adults' dresses, so you'd imagine some yummy mummy out there wearing a matching pair with her Princess baby Dior.

I looked at it for a while and thought, it's very simple, yet it's so elegant and pretty all at the same time. Made me wonder if one would buy if it looks exactly like that, feels like that, as simple as that. But a local brand? Honestly, I see many Malaysians come over to London to either get hantaran stuff or baby stuff. I've always wondered why, but dare not ask....just in case I am actually one of those, when my time to kahwin and get a baby comes.

...Ok I know there're more choices, VAT claims, more stock...haha ok, I'm shooting myself in the foot now.

The power of a high end brand. Well sometimes, there's something about its top notch quality that any of its loyal customers would come back for no matter how simple a design is.

On that note, if anyone wants to get this for my future kids next time, I'll gladly receive it with open arms :D #justsaying

No comments: