Thursday 14 November 2013

Nak fly

Watching the aviation stocks this week ahead of their results announcement (next week) is making me want to travel. MAS. Air Asia. MAS. Air Asia. MAS. Air Asia. Malindo. I shall save my comments on them for work and investors.

All I can think about right now is getting a ticket to fly.

Christmas holiday is coming up and also the new year, now that's an absolutely valid reason to buy a ticket out to...somewhere, anywhere! I could do with some sun and the beach. Yeah, I'm a beach person. Could do with a super great happy company and loads of eating and walking in the parks too. I love parks!! I love lights and fireworks and tall buildings too and....

Ok. For now, annoucements and news on destinations that would move stock prices could help with the fantasizing too.

3 comments:

Xcalibor said...

Been reading your blog and I find your life rather exciting :) Thanks for taking the time to write it all down and share it with all of us! Looking forward to hearing more about your stories in life.

Wen

Alia Ishak said...

Wen Zhe: Aww, you're too kind with your words! Thank you for dropping by to read :)))

Xcalibor said...

Your a consistent blogger :) Last time I had a blog, it quickly fell into ruins. Anyways, keep it up!

I really didn't know the life of an investment banker could be such fun (outside of work)!