Thursday 7 November 2013

Halal chics

I just found out that the chicken supply at Terrace Bar in Harrods is halal! Hip hip hooooray! :))

I am such a hantu chicken, it's as if I'd die if I don't get em meat everyday. Such a meat eater I know, no offence to the vegans. I don't fancy that many greens, and through experience, it doesn't keep me full for too long. Karma's sooo going to hit me right back when I get my own kids and they don't eat vegetables. It's ok, I still have time to find tricks to get em to eat their greens.

On that note, I've always wanted to try the breakfast at Harrods but never made it till tea time. So we went a little earlier and tried it out. I got the Salmon and I have to say, you'd better keep that stomach proper empty before your visit. It's HUGE but it's good!! 

No comments: