Tuesday 5 November 2013

Maids of Honour

I've found my Maids of Honour guys!! :)

.
.
In Surrey!

It may be just look like a little cafe opposite the bus stop, right outside Kew Gardens, but it turned out to be one the best in the neighbourhood! A few of us decided to have tea here after getting great reviews from some and truly, it did not disappoint.

Buzzing with people, I realized that their customers were a good mix of locals and foreigners. Clearly we Asians were being a bit of a jakun with our cameras clicking away, excuse us. I love the set up of the cafe - it feels like you're having tea in the living room with the fireplace and carpeted floors and the floral curtains all around. Definitely a must-stop-by place if you're around the area! What with Kew Gardens just outside of it, it's just a perfect combination on a bright sunny not-too-wet a day :) 

I'm soooo gonna miss UK for their yummy scones next time!

2 comments:

farhana said...

Alia,
U makin kurus la... Makin cantik :)

Alia Ishak said...

Farhana: Come to think about it, I think it's the angle of the camera! haha! But Alhamdulillah, thank you for the kind words :))