Thursday 14 November 2013

Stir me up, (Peanut) Butter (Cup)

I was very attracted to this bottle of peanut butter that said Stir Me Up, so being the hantu roti that I am, I bought it to give it a try.
.
.
.
When I opened it, it was...liquid alright! The peanut butter oil was separated from the peanut butter itself and to get the best taste for your sandwich, you've gotta stir em well baby!
 
Oh my sandwich! This peanut butter has become my favourite now (ok, I love Skippy too), it is soooo damn freaking good. Healthy too in case you think those oil will kill my stomach cells. It's made of 100% natural peanut butter, with no added sugar nor palm oil.
 
This is the best part! THIS. It's a freaking sandwich shop in New York!!
Sandwich + New York.
Ahh...the most perfect combination for a girl like me who LOVES bread and New York.
I AM SOLD.

No comments: