Monday 23 December 2013

MAGICAL Christmas!!

Warning: Excuse the happy child in me. This post is a long and very crazy happy one.

There's always a first for everything. But today was a few very very very happy firsts.

I woke up late for work! Ok maybe except this one, this wasn't happy, it made me panic. I jumped out of bed, grabbed my phone and whatsapped my boss first thing. She was more calm than I was! Gosh I've never done that since I started work again this year, and when I told the rest on our family whatsapp... I got scolded by mama for not being discipline. Asian tiger mum she is, hehe. She calmed down after I told her my Boss was cool about it and was more calm than her :D When it comes to punctuality, I believe I have the best parents who has taught me well!

And then weather was just horrible in London today! But you know what? The best thing to be doing during bad weather is to shut the umbrella and just enjoy it! So, my colleague and I walked in the rain, splashed a little in the puddle and avoided the splashes from the buses on the road. I love the rain in my face!! It's sort of refreshing in a cool way. And having a company that doesn't mind playing in the rain with you, bliss! :))

On the way back to the office, guess where we made our pit stop? DISNEY at Harrods!!
Ahhh, I've never ever ever ever imagined that one day, at this age, I would be able to make my colleagues understand my love for Disney. And no, they don't think I'm a child for being so, it's just something I love. Colleagues on a trading floor and Disney? They're made tough (if you get what I mean), but they found it in them to make me feel comfortable for loving Disney like crazy. I cannot ask for a better group of colleagues. I was moving from one shelf to another, picking up Disney plush toys and hugging those Disney characters. For a moment I forgot I was out with my colleagues! We even managed to get some Disney mugs for those covering on the trading floor for lunch. They even play 'A Whole New World' on speakers in the office sometimes :))

And when I got back to the office, guess who followed me back?! MINNIE came to surprise me on the trading floor! Oh god, first, you never thought in a million years that a group of colleagues on the trading floor would understand Disney...and then getting me a Minnie dressed in the softest Christmas wear?! Oh I love :')))
You'd think that's enough of Disney in a day, but hey. I came home to another early Christmas surprise!! DISNEY ON ICE TICKETS from my awesome housemates!!! We've got a show to catch on boxing day!! Disney on ice beats shopping in the crowd anytime, plus it's Tangled this year, my favourite!!!!!! and Dare to Dream? I'm sold! :))
Oh so much love today! I'm feeling the Christmas magic already :)))) You have no idea how happy and magical it feels like when you can just be yourself amongst the most serious traders and housemates who don't quite fancy Disney. Bless them!

I'm a happpppppppppppppyyyy girlllllll, thanks Santa for all the early christmas magic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok calm down, or I might just be late for work again tomorrow.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2 comments:

Pinkle Island said...

I HATE UUUUU!! but i love u...

I wanna watchhhhh :,((((

Alia Ishak said...

Aww, I recorded some snippets from Tangled! Will show you when I come home sweetie :)