Friday 20 December 2013

Frozen

I so want to watch one of Disney's latest movies, Frozen

I haven't, but I surely have memorized the songs! Don't judge. My head trader boss rolled his eyes and went..."you need to watch the real stuff like Gravity and all, no offence". Haha!

We didn't watch it but we did try to freeze ourselves at Hyde Park though. After we got changed in the office, our colleague managed to catch us just before we started running. Conveniently she said "This is picture worthy. I'm sending this to the Boss to let him know the situation on the trading floor is under control!".... Lol! Can't find your sales guys salestraders, look for them at Winter Wonderland why dontcha? We're cool like that y'know, risk takers!
Off we ran and....I am so not fit. Poor boys, they were such a gentleman, they ran slower and kept on looking if I was ok. On intervals they would race me just so that I would do at least some running! Weather was so beautiful and sunny, lucky us! Halfway through, it was not cold anymore.
Clearly I was walking and taking pictures more like it. The boys were racing! -____-
I did run a little, jog a little. Walked a lot :P

Freezing ourselves jogging during lunch time at Hyde Park. Checked.
We survived in case you were wondering. 

No comments: