Tuesday 8 July 2014

6 months

Time really flies, we're 6 months away....(6 months away?!!!) from our own wedding and we've done nothing very little!

Should we panic? We've not done our wedding costumes, we haven't decided on our photographer and videographer, we haven't started on guest list and don't start...soooo many many more things and all we've done really is work work and work. Haha! 

We've both been so busy at work, we even work on weekends.

These days work can be quite overwhelming, I only have ever-growing respect for my teammates who pushes right through night and day to work on a project we're in. It's probably one of the busiest periods in my life juggling between work, YCM and wedding.  I literally pengsan right after coming back home nowadays. 

Really, sometimes even I question where are all these energy in me coming from? Hehe, but Alhamdulillah for the strength He gives to me to get through everyday. 

I'm just feeling very very very thankful for all the happy blessings right now :))))

No comments: