Tuesday 29 July 2014

Raya in Malaysia!

...and when Aiman gets hold of the camera...
"Are you at work?" 
was the common question I had on first day of Raya this year. 
Last year, I celebrated Raya at the office, in London away from the family. Although I did not really feel the Raya mood much, it helped that I was working with a Malaysian Bank. Because having a HQ back in KL meant that offices in KL were closed, so it does feel like raya in some good twisted way :)

Alhamdulillah this year, I get to celebrate it with my complete favourites - my family + fiancé.

With all the recent happenings around the world, sometimes we forget what's most important and that is your loved ones. I'm just very grateful that I had the opportunity to be back home this year. It's also my final rays as a Miss InsyaAllah and next year we're all going to be a bigger family!

Having said, Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin everyone! Stay safe wherever you are and don't forget to keep all those innocent lives out there in our prayers. May they be at a better place Amin :)

No comments: