Wednesday 24 September 2014

aliaaiman - SIMS

So I was busy stalking looking through Instagram when I realized Aiman switched on his laptop to play SIMS. I never knew how to play SIMS so I was a bit kepochi poking my head in front of the screen to see what he was doing to those humans on screen. 

Click. Aiman made the boy talk. 
Click. Aiman chose the way he had to speak.
Click. Aiman made him go to the kitchen to take out some chicken front he oven to eat as he was hungry.

"Eh? How is it that the chicken was already there?"
"He cooked last night"
"You mean YOU made him cook last night?"

Click. Aiman made the sister who just woke up go to the toilet to pee. 

"OMG! The brother can see her peeeee!!! (Mind you she was only in her undergarments)"
"Noooo la. Ada wall la (There's a wall). When I play I just take down the wall, but actually ada wall so the brother cannot see"

-_________________________-


"So you just control their lives hari hari je la?"
"Yeah, but there's KPI this thing. Like his sister ni nak jadi professional thief in the future. So now I have to make her pickpocket 5 people, that's the KPI"

Click. "Arghhh nooo, that girl knows she wanted to pickpocket her, now awkward dah"

-_________________________-

No comments: