Wednesday 1 October 2014

aliaaiman - Four Drops of Lemon


Aiman and I recently came across this article that talked about healthy eating and how the business is just mushrooming here in KL right now. Of course it was also a good reminder for us to eat healthy prior to the wedding. I'm not saying diet (I'm not speaking for Aiman btw haha!), but more like watch what we eat. I'm surrounded by some who wants to lose weight and would resort to dieting but I can never ever see myself joining the diet bandwagon. I'll get so moody I might just cease to function afterwards -_______________- 

My theory - The more I eat, the higher my metabolism rate and then I can continue to eat even more and keep on building that metabolism rate. 

I love my food and I love trying new places to eat. If you see my instagram pictures, they're always filled with food! At the rate I'm eating, a lot would think that I'd just snowball, but I guess that metabolism theory works huh? :P Although I do think I have quite a round face!

So over the weekend, Aiman and I decided to prepare our own healthy lunch. It was quite an activity I'd say. Scoop that avocado, blend those chilli paste, slice up em salmons, marinate those fat Portobello mushrooms, squeeze 4 drops of lemon... I've never seen Aiman in the kitchen, what more going all "where's the bread knife?", "Do you have a wooden mixer?" "Do you have something with more surface for me to mash?", "I used FOUR drops of Lemon". Not too sure what's up with the four drops specifically. 
But safe to say, I'm marrying a long-hours-working-wife proof husband. Or do you actually call it a I-can-feast-on-PS 4-whilst-I-wait-for-workaholic-wife-to-come-home husband?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, "long-hours-working-wife-proof-husband" and "I-can-feast-on-PS4-whilst-I-wait-for-workaholic-wife-to-come-home husband" are two types of husband that can co-exist together - Aiman :D