Monday 29 September 2014

aliaaiman - Undecided


I think the only reason why I get lazy to do wedding errands is because I'm undecided on what I want, if that makes sense. Everyone wants a perfect wedding, but then you start asking "what combination would give a perfect wedding?"

Is it colour A + flower A + pelamin type A + wedding dress design A or all type B?

The more I give myself time to think, the more magazines I flip, the more ideas I have, the more things I want, the more times I change my mind and....of course the more stressed up I feel and subsequently my parents feel. If only weddings aren't expensive and time consuming, I think I'd do receptions all the time. With the same guy. But different themes every single time. Haha! No mama, just this once ok? (I foresee her gritting her teeth if she reads this giving me a lecture about do you know how much time this takes and do you think money grow on trees kinda lecture). Haih, so much love for your parents right, they work so hard to give you the best in everything. This is what you call marah sebab sayang you know.

Anyway, over the weekend I sat down to (once again) finalize exactly what I want. From the pelamin, to the stage to the drapes, the flowers at the high table, hand bouquet, colours for the family and the  stage etc, all to be passed on over to my wedding planner to see if he can replicate or reconstruct my ideas to become even nicer. I even made a powerpoint presentation for him to run through line by line items. Last I checked, seller does powerpoint presentation for the clients. Not the other way around, haha!

All these in between running in and out of a meeting to plan the Young Corporate Malaysians Summit 2014 this December! (Hint hint)

Also, I've finally found the time to see the designer to confuse them seek their advice about my wedding dress designs. Sketched a few, tried a few and came out of the shop happy with what I wanted my dress to be like!

....before I changed my mind when I got home because I had a different idea of what I wanted 90 minutes later.

I SO KNOW I'm going to want the total opposite in the future, but for now "I can't wait for wedding to be over, really". Haha!

No comments: