Wednesday 21 January 2015

Becoming an Aiman by the day

Brad Pitt once said that "a woman is a reflection of her husband".

I'm starting to believe that it's so true. If previously I used to get annoyed that Aiman whatsapps me using a lot of emoticons (and confusing me about how he exactly feels about something because I always ask "what does that emoticon supposed to mean?"), I now find myself using those silly yellow-round-I-cannot-read-what-emoticons-mean-smiley faces. Somehow when you use it often, you'll have this little secret chemistry going on with the emoticons. Haha! 

Seriously? You're angry? Nahhhh....That's cute. 
How am I supposed to take him seriously?!

And then...I never used to drink coffee much. However slowly now, I love little shots of caffeine that is carefully engineered into a cup of loads-of-chocolate topped with a pretty heart shaped latte art all done by my very own barista (when he's around) - my husband. So spoilt that I can no longer go out to drink coffee prepared by anyone else. Unless I REALLY need that dose of caffeine.  

They're small changes that I never realised until it became a habit. On weekends, I can spend so much time in the kitchen with Aiman watching youtube videos on how to make perfect latte arts and drinking up all the mocha that he makes! He'll make so many cups of mocha just so that he can practice his latte art and I will just sit down like a good wife and enjoy every single cup of it. 

Afterwards, we'll just spend time climbing up chairs and moving curtains to get natural lightings in to capture the best picture, and just start laughing at each other for being so kiasu. From making a perfect latte art to taking a perfect picture. 
So perfect :)))

No comments: