Saturday 17 January 2015

NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner

I once wrote about being brave in taking on new opportunities - even if you're not sure whether you'll make it through to the end. Cause sometimes, certain opportunities come only once. 

So a couple of months back, I was called up by the Production house and was told to come for casting for NIVEA advertisement. Didn't think much about it nor did I ever thought that I will be selected. Never in a million years. All I remembered was there was no pressure during the casting and so I was more confident than ever during the whole session. Plus I had nothing to lose :)

Came shooting day, I remembered we were all working so hard through the day which started at 6.30 am and only ended at about 2.30 am. My goodness, hats off to all those product ambassadors and actors and actresses! IT IS CRAZY HARD WORK! At one point, all I could hear was 
.


.



"Action!"
"Noooo!"
"CUT!"
"AGAIN!" 

....and that went on for about 70 plus takes? Nearly gave up, but thank god for an amazing working team that was with me till the end :))))

Never ever think that someone else's job is easier than yours. It's never true. Not even half true in fact. But well, I survived and I can tell you this, I HAD AN AMAZING TIME! It was all so priceless and fun and a lot of hard work from the very beginning, but they were all so worth it. Plus, I really could do with the smoother softer skin prior to my wedding, so thanks for prepping me up before my wedding NIVEA!

Well, here it is now! I do sound somewhat like a chipmunk. And every time I hear myself.....*cringe*

No comments: