Friday 13 March 2015

Train Money

The other day Aiman was around the office area for a meeting and we decided to have lunch together. 
He doesn't work in KL, so on those rare days when he is back in KL for meetings and conveniently the meeting is around my office we will go for lunch together. He decided to take us to some nice lunch as he did not have anything to rush for after lunch. I on the other hand had a meeting at 3pm in the city, so Aiman offered to drop me off a little early after lunch before he goes off for his next meeting. 

Turned out we finished lunch way earlier than we thought we would. So I told Aiman that probably he can head back first and I'll find my own way to the city later on. At least I can finish up some work and pray in the office first before I leave for meeting, and Aiman on the other hand would not have to wait too long. Plus, there is easy access to public transport from where I was. 

He obliged and we headed to the car for him to drop me back off at the office. As I was about to get out of the car, he took out RM10 note and gave it to me. 

What's this for?
"That's your train money"
Train money?
"Yeah. Cause you never have to pay for anything ever again"
Oh no need, I'm using my staff tag to get on the train. 
"Then reload your staff tag"

Awww! Too cute and too sweet! Where did I find this husband of mine again? 

Of course as a working wife, you try to catch that waiter with the bill first before he gets to Aiman when you go out (but it's like an auto pilot thing sometimes for waiters to go to the guys to take the tab). Or pays for something behind his back and by the time he finds out, it's too late for him to pay for it. 

Sorry, did I hear you say supplementary card is on the way? 
#ithinkiseeanicehandbagtheretoo

No comments: