Thursday 16 July 2015

awkward bump

I've been trying to encourage Aiman to lose weight because believe it or not, he has put on quite a bit of weight. His body structure isn't big, but the tummy somehow finds a way to grow forward I don't know how.

Doesn't help of course that he has a wife who loves eating. 

But anyway, I was telling him my concerns. Plus you know, a tummy at his age....think we could wait a few more years. So the other day I told him that I think he should start going for cross fit or training under a personal trainer like he used to before we got married. 

His reply: "Well, tummy means prosperity. And in the corporate world, a little bit of tummy could work sometimes"

-_________-

Well, not if he worked at Top Glove. They'd give you a personal dietitian!

No comments: