Wednesday 15 July 2015

that annoying switch

Running a cafe with everything being prepared behind the bar can be a little complicated because you have wires running everywhere! And believe me, they all look the same!

So the speakers' wire may run on top of the chiller's which is resting on the other chillers' plugs. You get what I mean.

So basically, as we were preparing for orders the other day there was this one order for an ice chocolate float - chocolate drink with milk and gelato ice cream. When I flipped the cover of the gelato open, to my horror it was more like Vanilla DRINK. My heart somersaulted, dropped, rocketed back up and roller coasted back down.

THOSE GELATOS ARE PREMIUM GELATOS GUYS!!!

I looked up and the switch was...OFF. Who switched it off? Seriously?

Haih. We're so labeling each and everyone of the plug heads after this.

Premium gelatos guys....premium.

1 comment:

Farah said...

Masha Allah I love reading Double AA journeys! Do blog more, Alia! It is actually really inspiring :)