Monday 3 October 2016

Double A Cafe KL - Durian for the WIN!

I'm no fan of Durian (yeah, I should be I knowwwww *cries*)

I don't hate it, but I don't extremely love it either. Hehe... :)

Recently we had introduced BAR TAKEOVER at Double A and the first takeover we had was done by The Skinny Bakers. Man! You should really get their cookies, they're soooooooo gooooooood! A bottle is never enough! (you can of course grab them at Double A too)

What's a Bar Takeover? A partnership between Double A and another homegrown brand who would take over Double A's bar and treat it like their own. So we prepare that platform for them to offer their products to our customers.

What did The Skinny Bakers bring?

THIS.

It was a crazy hit amongst the customers!! I should really start loving Durian or I'll miss out on this. 

The Skinny Bakers Bar Takeover will take place every Saturday in October at Double A from 12pm-10pm. 

No comments: