Sunday 19 November 2017

AMPERSAND

First time I saw this brand on social media I honestly thought it was an international brand just set up. Loved everything from their mood boards, colours to their products!

And then I owned my first Ampersand bag! TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT!

Why?

Firstly, it's personalised - has my name on it. 
Secondly, knowing how paranoid I am with a lot of things (if not everything), this bag gave me a safe feeling. Not only does it have ample space (I can fit my phone, gigantic power bank, multiple wires, wallet, cardholder, wet wipes, Nivea lip balm, duck's lipstick), it has a zip AND a flap that locks with a buckle. Felt so secured, especially when I brought it to Paris! Not to mention how light it is too!

Right now, I'm super in love with their new product - the CLUTCH! Again, I could fit so many things inside, and took it out for an outing!


And of course I'd share any discount with you guys for you to get hold of these Ampersand beauties! From now till 31st December, you can purchase anything from their website, key in aliaxampersand at checkout and enjoy 10% OFF (on me, you're welcome! lol!).

Have fun shopping! :))

Scarf: @theduckgroup from Fashionvalet
Top: @fvbasics from Fashionvalet
Clutch: @ciaoampersand
Shoes: KARLA from @kuletstore
Trusted Photographer: Aiman Syed Jaafar (sorry he's taken!)

2 comments:

Shac said...

edited using aiman's phone, no? :)

Alia Ishak said...

@Shac: I didddd! And the pictures are hugeee and clear, I'm loving them all ;)) #ihopeidontswitchtosamsungtoo