Tuesday 15 May 2018

Pregnancy Journey - Cravings are REAL

So first trimester was a bit of a roller coaster for me - for a person who loves food, junks, McDonalds, Coke, mangoes, pineapples, Coffee Bean's Ice Chocolate, King William chocolate from Boost Juice, Chickennnnnn (all close to me knows my love for everything chicken).

I couldn't have them! Urgh....I hated chicken, I hated water (and couldn't hold down water for long), I wanted coke but was advised against it and all I wanted every single hour was...

ROTI CANAI with FISH CURRY and WHITE CHUTNEY. 

Safe to say that everyday I just wanted Indian food for breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper but thank God for Aiman who would just go out and buy them no matter what the time was. So one weekend, we had breakfast plans and I had suggested in the group chat that I wanted Roti Canai and everyone was OK. Fell back asleep, woke up and someone had recommended somewhere else. 

Let's just say Aiman had to console a crying wife (and I never cry because of food guysssss!) for a good half an hour and negotiated for the plan to be changed to a venue that had Roti Canai too. Gosh I felt so bad, I didn't wanna cry, it was the hormones I tell you! hahahaha! I was a bit concerned if all these were just in my head like "Come onnnn why can't I just eat whatever is convenient instead of making Aiman go out to buy what my baby wanted?". It's such a weird situation all the time, I see chicken and my heart will be filled with so much happiness, but once I take a bite, to the toilet I go. So we asked the Doctor during our next check up, and he just smiled, looked at Aiman and said "That's your duty" :P 

If it wasn't roti canai I just wanted something that sooo spicy! So spicy that Aiman was worried if it was safe for me to eat, but miraculously it all tasted bland to me. "Err, are you guys Malaysian? This is so not pedas!". Once ,I wanted Nasi Goreng Cili Padi that Fadza had to send it over to the house.....at midnight. Sighhhhh bless my boss for being so kind!!!

...and even with all that, I lost 4 kgs!

No comments: