Wednesday 16 May 2007

tHe fiNaL HuRdle


currently......

Music : A Kaleidoscope of Mathematics by James Horner
Situation : Stable (I WISH!!)
Mood : Normal.....Not happy and not sad either...more like....Saturated!

One more paper to go and.....I'm done!!!!!!!! :D


The past few days have been crazily tiring!!!!! Bleeerrrghhh.... I need new musics to motivate me man... I think I'm going crazy! I get so tired..tired tired tired...Nak power nap! Jalan jalan and "BANG" into the bed. heh? Torn skin and excessive bleeding....bleerrghhh....
Whatever la (Gets the sheets of tissues and wipes the friggin blood away),
Alia dah gila....Headache, tired, need sleep but can't afford to lose time, need more oxygen to freshen up, chewing miliions of sugar free gum, (it is certified by the International Federation of Dentistry, right dad?), showering everytime I feel sleepy so as to feel all awake all over again *weird I know*.... eeeeekkkk....Been three weeks already since exams started and now....ONE LAST DAY LEFT! Oh motivation, please come to me now! In dire need of motivation!

No more hyper Alia running around for the past......I can't remember! oh well....
And guess what? See this....an interesting result from a researh I've done....hee...! :D

It's the Whoop-de-Dooper Loop-de-LooperAlley-Ooper Bounce!

*and I'm talking bout the TIGGER bounce.... (OMG, Alia has seriously gone crazy I swear!) *

Now, half this bounce is 90 percent mental
If ya calculate the specific
Tiggerjectory of year
Stripecelleration
Diviferousby the square boot of your rebounce
your Vertical Situituation Indicator and your Striperconic Springertiashould Rica-tic-chet
your Hydraulific Fu-silly-age intoan
Accelerometric De-orbit!


Look what excessive Mathematics have done to me! Too mathematical ? Aarrrghhh....Maths is turning me into a nerd! Me no like! :)

Anyway, I shall continue with geometry...more maths....
One last paper!! I can do this!! :D

*found motivation!*

"I'll be there someday
I can go the distance
I will find my way
If I can be strong
I know every mile
Will be worth my while
When I go the distance
I'll be right where I belong


And I won't look back
I can go the distance
And I'll stay on track
No I won't accept defeat

It's an uphill slope
But I won't lose hope
Till I go the distance
And my journey is complete (Just another 24 hours of crazy-fying myself!)"

(Oh dear....Alia get's motivated too easily...Dang!)

I can I can I can.... *Hyper-ishly attends to maths problems*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To the royal highness hantu mandi the shmalia.

This last one means the one to nail kawkaw baik punya. You kenduit, you know you do. You survived these three weeks and it's time to end it with glory and pride. You have no time to go crazy cos it's the end of it dah. Cmon Alia!!

Nasi Ayam menanti.. yahoooooooooo!!

And I.. I shall continue back to my studying... selamat berjaya Insya-Allah.. Remember my doa I gave you? Doa banyak-banyak semoga dipermudahkan! Bye!