Sunday 13 May 2007

oF LonDon and BirMingHam....and MaLaySia...and AustrALIA

Who's there in Birmingham?

PHOEBE TING SU-YUIN!!!!!!!!

Exam starts tomorrow for this lil bubbly doctor best friend of mine :D

Just wanted to wish you good luck and all the best!!!! Medicine is all bout....Lymph Nodes? heee *grins*



All throughout exam period (mine la, since I have started and she hasn't) we've been studying together...Stressing out together...Zooming 24/7 and getting all excited bout our long awaited London-Birm time!! (with the extra toppings like....Margie, and Tracey, and Alee...all termasuk dalam!) All the things we dream of doing....from shopping to running....to chocolates and...a break from being a nerd? hahaha....Macam macam la! It's like....She's here but she's not....I love the whole I-can-feel-your-presence-but-when-I-turn-around-it's-all-just-a-blink-on-the-messenger :)


Really,

Can't wait! Can't wait!


Good luck for your paper Shayang! I know you'll do great for it!! You've been working so hard with all those stoooooopid drug names and genes and cells and.....Medic stuffs Lar!!Heeee!

Remember what mummy said! *smiles*


Anyway, today is also Mother's Day!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MUMMY!!! Thanks for everything and for being with me hari hari motivating me so much for exams!!!! Love you loads and so much it is infinite and in a state where it is indefinable anymore!!!!! That's how much it is! :D



*Peeks at Australia on the map* To another part of the world where my other best friend is stranded....Good luck with engineering presentation tomorrow Shura!! (Found out how to work youtube and powerpoint together yet?hehehe....Doink!) Go get all those 25%!!! Think...Think....Think of the summer hols if you get scared!! hahaha....Good luck my other Shayang!






That's for a short break....I need to continue reading my YEEEEEEEEEEEEECons! Micro econs....micro micr microtubules....I mean...microooooooengine (huh?). From econs to....Medicine to....Engineering!
*runs off*










I need.....Chocolates.....*dreaming of Cadbury world*


p/s : Azizul!! I wanna go to Cadbury World when I go to Birm!!! Pho and I will hunt you down! Hopefully you will be done with exams by then :D

~Toodles~

2 comments:

PHOBELINA said...

Ahahahahahahahaha! That's the day we tukar specs! Pas tu pening pening cause the power so different. Hakakakaka! So that's why you needed 'indefinable'! Haha! Now I know! Hahahahah! Shura asked you about the youtube thing jugak? Haha! She asked me too! But I didn't know. Haha!

Ooooooh! MOTIVATED! Studdymuddlywuddly! Good luck for microyeeeeeecons tomorrow jugak! Sayangness you wuddleywud! xxx

Alia Ishak said...

ooopppsss....Kantoi!
hahahaha....
Yes your highness...and for that, dictionary.com is now my best friend! Tee hee :D
Thanks to you people with powerful english!! Bluek!
hahahaha... :)