Friday 11 May 2007

sO Many tHings in Soooooooooo LiL Time!

So, it has been a few days now....A week since my last proper post?


So far, exam papers have been nice to me! Heeee! But not putting any hopes too high though, just happy that econs was and is still helpful in motivating me :D

Last Friday....after the killer calculus paper ( calculus is always a killer to me! gak! ), had Lomon's yummylicious nasi ayam for dinner with the company from Warwick...Yup, Nabilah was down in London! (and so, the sisterhood was complete) and the whole, happy-moments-after-two-killer-papers-in-a-week was just relaxing, calm and all bout American Idol!! Though...I did fall asleep halfway! *grins*

Saturday Saturday (All excited)....It's the whole surprise that Faezah surprised me about a few days before!!! The plan : Watch Spiderman 3 !!!! YAYNESS!

So, the morning started out soooo well! Imran's mummy cooked Nasi Lemak with all the lauk pauk flown directly from Malaysia!!! SEDAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!!! Err...but I can't remember how many rounds I ate though, eventhough I am VERY sure it was not as many times as Amal and Nabilah *Smiles proudly*. Banyak la jugak tu sebenarnye! And after that was ice cream and snacking and just sitting there menghadap tv being a couch potato or more so like a very full and satisfied Python before we all started hitting the books (except for Amal who went straight for the katil) :) (this is the time when everyone was in their very own world and studying position....I swear the weirdest was Alee's...Bersila with head pointing to the floor, all wrapped up in a duvet...how comfy! I think she fell asleep for a moment there...no? hahaha.....)


me? *econs, econs,econs* till Faezah came popping her head as usual at the window and got me excited and then we all watched America's top model season ntah keberape ntah whilst on one side Lopes and Basyar were trying to settle some backstabbing issues....Emo giler !!! Went back to get changed afterwards and when I went back to Lomon's, hey, HANA WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!! :D Dah lame tak jumpe the ever so cool Hana! BEST!! the last? during Iedil's and Lomon's birthday party mase jamming session, BerZAMAN dah! and Iedil was halfway making full use of the stock of bread whilst explaning bout jurasic park. dinosaur,dinosaur,dinosaur.



and how they got d dinosaurs' DNA from d tree bark..n how d mosquito sesat n langgar d tree....weird? Tu lerrr YM tengku Iedil.



We then adjourned to....Carnary Wharf!!! Was nice and sunny and everything just....great. Got our Butterkist and cheese and Salsa nachos! *(Fooood is Gooood!)* and watched Spidey 3!!! It was ok ok la the movie, takde la cun mane pun. hahaha...but felt good to get out after a whole one and a half weeks being stuck in between the four walls menelaah buku and berzooming 24/7 ngan Phoebe in Birm :D


Btw, Rinee left for Malaysia the same night! I miss Kak Rinee already!!! :( Though I still get to talk to her online everyday!

After movies we went back straight to Mile End and OOOO MMM GGGG!!!! The four of us girls(excluding Hana), were just plain crazy I tell you! Singing and singing all the way and just being happy....eeeeek macam drunk peeps! haha...Before we got 'scolded' by the big brothers and (They scold bcoz they care! no? hehe...) were told to take off our shoes way before we reached home so that when we get home we won't be making any noises opening our shoes! (don't get it? hahahahahahaha!! This is funny ;P ) Then, we had pizza for supper!! (hehehe...MORE FOOD). It is the exam period anyway, need energy to study!! so food does help ;) and afterwards, Alee followed me back and slept over at my place. Now wasn't that a nice Saturday?
I LIKE!!!

The whole week after that was all just bout books, and revisons, more studying, exams exams exams and dealing with emotions (huh?I'm serious..)....... Wasn't really the best week in my entire life,really. Is it the exams? The stress?....hmmm....I dunno...I witnessed many things if I do say so myself....haih....Whatever la kan...
Till fever came invading me on Tuesday, bad one!! Sheeesshhh.... Why now?? Go Away!!!!

When things just gets worse throughout the week....I received a cute lil parcel all the way from Birmingham!!! and it's filled with chocolates addressed to the 'lil eskimo' in Mile End. SO HAPPPYY!!!! Thanks Phoebe Ting Su Yuin!!!! You send me dah berjuta barang!! All the post cards and parcels, bilik ni dah penuh dengan Phoebe's merchandise!!!! :D hehe.... The talk with Shura, Phoebe, Zamir and Zarif did make my week a bearable one though..... *Thanks for the happy talk time!*

*that's the parcel that came all the way from Birmingham! :D*

and today in the morning....was too sick and not in the mood when Faezah surprised me and SHE CAME TO RICHARD FIELDEN house!!! SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET la you Faezah!!!! With fruits and food and Chocs too (meant to be eaten only AFTER exams :D )....Did change my mood and make my day!!! Went over to say bye to Lopes and Hana for a bit and got more Kit Kat WHITE from Iedil. Coming from a doctor...does it mean that it's ok to eat all those chocs when I'm sick?.......(before you could answer)....*BURP*! (Yum!). Hahaha....
*That's Faezah and CHASE EVANS, her ex boyfriend *grins* *
Then at night, it was all a-time-just-with Aliya and Amin. Been for a while since I last saw them! It was nice seeing them...the normal annoying and irritating each other time we had :) Missed it! and after that....Here I am writing this blog :D

Oh well,I guess that's bout it la....banyaknye benda yang can take place in a student's life kan?

Well, so much for all the 'dramas' that have been taking place this whole week for me....SO THE DRAMA man! Aiyayai!

K la, nak tidur..Good nig.... HANA!!!! Don't make me laugh!!! It's so late at night dah!!! *laughing so hard now*

Dah dah dah...

Nitey nites! :)

3 comments:

PHOBELINA said...

Ngahahahahahahaa!
BLUE RIBAND!
*crunch crunch crunch*

Berjuta barang?
Eh, no no. Not berjuta lah.
YET. Hahahaha!
That one my target.
Hahahahahahaha!

xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Alia is the cat-like monster thing in Spiderman!!! LOL I nak Butterkisskiss and nachosmachosponchos!!!!! Sedap gile weh. gemuk dei. just the two of us, makan banyak like that. *pak* jatuh gemuk.

You didnt mention the hyperness of the four of us that night. Drunk I tell you, drunk!! Heeheee

Meeting you in a while.. bye pongkes! Blood-duh!

Alia Ishak said...

phobelina : BLUE RIBAND is yummy!!! So biscuit-ish!! You're sooooooooo mean Phoebs!!! Chocolates chocolates...they are sinful I tell you, and yet, so dear to my heart! hahahahaa....(Poyo Syial) :D
Target la target! I send you one big fat box of ME to birmingham nanti they you'll know! You just wait!

aliasidek : "knock knock knock", "bang bang bang"....Eh ade orang dowh...hahahaha
I know I know!! We snack too much mase movies the other day! but...but....we did share, with Shahmeen, Imran and Iedil...so not so bad la, doink!

Hey, I did mention la! Did you not see it? Aiyo...you think of shopping only!! and...I'm not a bakul! I'm I'm....Spiderman :D (the cool mean one)