Monday 7 May 2007

uPsiDe DoWn iNsiDe oUt

uPsiDe DoWn iNsiDe oUt (said enough? I think so....)

I wanna be JOHN NASH!! a great Mathematician he is!

JUST LET ME BE JOHN NASH!!! Don't make it difficult for me, Thanks....

Anyway,
Phoebe's been wanting to watch High school Musical, and I've been wanting to watch Mulan...? All DISNEY movies we used to watch last time! Missed it... and missing you too Phoebe!! just three more weeks, all the way we shall sacrifice to earn that Birm-London time! *zoom!* Belajar belajar belajar!!

Reflection (from Mulan the soundtrack)::

Look at me
You may think you see
Who I really am
But you’ll never know me

Every day,
it's as if I play apart
Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I can not fool
My heart

There’s a heart that must
Be free to fly
That burns with a need
To know the reason why
Why must we all conceal
What we think
How we feel
Must there be a secret me
I’m forced to hide?

I won’t pretend that i’m
Someone else
For all time
When will my reflection show who I am inside

When in my eyes, the importance of something has just been lost...

And so, each post has its own story.... Go Figure...

Ciao!

5 comments:

PHOBELINA said...

*whoop whoop*

We're all in this together.. Once we know, that we are, we're all stars, and we see that.. We're all in this together! And it shows, when we stand hand in hand, make our dreams come truuuuuuuuuuuuuue..

Hahahahahaha! Giler budak kecik. Owwh well. As long as I'm motivated!

Sayang you! Just 3 more weeks! 3 WEEKS! And we'll be jogging along the canal!

xxxx

Anonymous said...

:'(
:(
:)
:D

hurm? pokies!

S said...

aliaaaa!

whoa.. me likey ur blogg!
was reading it ALL the way n it just reminds me of how much i miss u..
me love u long time!

FaizulMd said...

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! U got a blog never told me one!!!! Anyway, linked urs to mine already. Next time u check there'll be lots more people coming to ur blog. haha (perasan ramai org dtg my blog)
*btw, ur blog ni dedicated to wishing birthdays eyh? hehe.. happy blogging n gdluck for exams.

EconoMathemathStistician + OperationalResearcher :p

Alia Ishak said...

phobelina : eeee...High school musical!!! I miss it! Wanna dance!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like dancing now ;)

aliasidek : Buat pe ni Alee? Emoticon competition eh? hehehe...

shura : SHURIN!!! You like my blog?! hahaha...You should have one too!! It's ...it's... No feeling la actually, but a good commodity that fills up your non fully utilised time! I mishhh you big time too Shayang!

faizulmd : Pejo! Ni bukan blog for birthday dedications la. hahaha....it just so happen that mase I baru buat blog ni la, ramai orang punye birthday! heeee! okies, bring the peeps!! Though I don't really know what in my blog would actually interest them to read till the end.... :D