Sunday 18 November 2007

People asked "Why are you always happy?"

*advertisement*!!

HELLO SNOW!!!
It has officially snowed in the UK...In warwick...and It's LEBAT!!!! eeee....Hopefully it won't come so soon in London! I don't want snow!!

The past week was yet another splendid one :)

Didn't really do anything much except consatntly looking at em books and sleeping and going for lectures and classes, and most importantly filling myself with new vocabulary everyday, nothing much but it's still good :D

And so, Arun and Shahril filled me in with new complicated words and knowledge fed me this past week. It's nice to learn new words and concepts everyday, feels good! HAPPY!

Then, Alee and I have been stuck in the room burying our faces in books and at the same time going crazy and we've been having many happy crazy times.So studying and revising ended up being something we quite enjoy doing because of each others company really. I ask her when I don'tunderstandand she gets me to proof check some partial fractions thingy. HAPPY!


Then, on wednesday, Zril and I went phone hunting and yipppeee! I got my white Shuphoe in the end :) A stroll at oxford street on a weekday, errmm....more like Topshop with Alee and Faezah and Topman with Zril was good too. We all got at least one thing for ourselves and went back happily after a good time eventhough it wasn't that long. HAPPY!
Then the talk time with Shura and Dr Zamir and Phoebe. Oh they make me happy!
On Friday, us housemates (that includes Yameen!) went all the way to North London Zone 4 for a scrumptious oriental dinner at Colindale. El J and Go Howe joined shortly and we did nothing but spoilt ourselves with the many halal food there :) ...and took many photos too! HAPPY!

Yesterday, it was the weekend. Yameen came early in the morning to wake us up for jogging! Ughhh....It was a saturday la...Malasnye. hahaha...And Yameen came in waking us up :D But then...I ended up going to the library instead to do some nerding. I find pleasure in nerding nowadays, and it scares me sometimes. hehehe...*grins* After the library, I went to get choc chips for ALee to bake and continued nerding at home afterwards....Until Three people came to scare me! HEART ATTACK!
note : This always happen coz I have headphones in my ear when I study hence not realizing it when people enter the room.


But anyhooo... It was Hana, Hadi and Jeff!!! They're here to lepak and eat cookies :) and Aliaa and Yameen came to join afterwards.
We just did nothing, ate cookies, took loads of photos (as usual) and Jeff and Hadi just played the guitar. Relaxing! They always come with this mood. Calm and relaxing. Best!
Sayang Hana, Hadi, Jeff, Aliaa and my two housemates Alee and Yameen a lot! HAPPY!

and today....I've been sleeping and nerding all day and spending time with Alee, but now she has gone out for a breather. She's bored...so she went out to take pictures with Mudha at Camden!


So... "Why am I always happy?". Coz people just allow me to :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon sayang!! Sorry can't do anything about your legs =/

We shall bernerding this whole week lagi ks :D

Alia Ishak said...

Yesh yesh!!!

Alia and Nerding all the way :) we have exactly a month before before....hehe...We fly somewhere! hahaha...After that we are flying AGAIN to see my cousin!!! YAY!!!!! :D

You can jadi another aunty Alia to my rascal nieces. Thanks Aleeee for your concern regarding my excessive sudden blood loss.

You get well soon and don't get hurt nak fly sana sini mase netball :D and, don't kill Yameen please.

fajiL said...

koolio!! =D

Hanafedora said...

alia....i dengar u demam keeee???? haa sebab makan coklat banyak sangat kot..hehe get well soon hun..dont be sakit2..nnti tk bole jadi nerd...kalau nk sehat kene jogging pagi2 macam yameen a alia..hehe

Alia Ishak said...

Tak nak Tak nak Tak nak! Tak nak jogging!!! hahaha...(and the park is just behind my house). hahaha...

Eh, mane you tau I demam :( let me guess....HADIIIIII!!!!!!!! Confirm Hadi Abdillah! hahaha...I'm fine already. Just feeling cold :D Must have been la the chocolates. Tu la korang la, asyik tempt me with chocs!

Anonymous said...

Good words.