Monday 14 January 2008

Happy Birthday Handsome :)



14th January, Malaysian time :
Today is the birthday of someone really speacial to me, and so yeah, just wanna wish you a


VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANG LONG!!!



Yes, it's bang Long's birthday. You're old already!!! hehe... I'm missing you here in London! Wished I could be back to celebrate your birthday with you and the rest like Amil and Hafiz, Syeena, Nordi...EVERYONE! :) Have a blessed new year bro and good luck with work toooo...!! Get rich and you can start spending on.... ME! hahaa...I come first k, then Nana :D hehe...*ooops* sorry Nana! He can spoil you too. We can share share my bang Long *grins*


I'm missing the times you irritate me and annoy me and you sending me to work when you go to work those days and the spilling-what-we-feel heart to heart talk on the way to work and futsal games. I loved that! We dah besarrrr now and I haven't love you less! haha...Btw, you need to get yourself here in London quick before I graduate! Doink!


A present for you is on it's way from Me to You! Terbang from London k! haha...


Proud of you and will always be! I LOVE YOU TRULY SOOOOO MUCH BANG LONGku :D



Have a great birthday and all the best for work tooooo!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww dats a sweet tribute u wrote for ur bang long....it makes me want to cry. May God bless u both always !

PHOBELINA said...

alaaaaa so sweet. happy birthday to your bang long too!! heeheehee!

P.S. *sings to self* cause youuuuuuuuuuuuuu give mee. something.. that makes me scared alright.. *doodeedoodeedoooo*

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Azlan!