Friday 24 April 2009

Love of my life

It is such a sunny day outside.
Beautiful indeed.
A beautiful day added with a little motivational message/delivery, I'm good to go!

I woke up today to two emails from the "love of my life Part 2".  One from abang, and another from Juai ( aka Ili ) :)
A typical sunday with them and the nieces

And somewhere in between the many lines were, 
"... pick something that you really like or want doing. that's the safest bet 
  ... whatever it is you will always get ppl backing your decision lil sister, ppl like me :) "
i hope you're doin great with studies and all...study now coz aizat and i might kacau u in between ur exams! hahaha..."

And then the DHL delivery man came by, and these came along as well today, from my little Birmingham love. The one who has sent me many deliveries the past three years I've been in London :) Something I will miss dearly once I go back to tanah air tercinta for good. ( No, it did not come in that DHL envelope la! So small, takkan envelope so big kut )


Ok, the DHL has got to stop coming now... I've decided. But thanks for offering :) I appreciate it very much. 
Time to study now :) Yes, I WANT to voluntarily study at the moment! Thanks to them :) 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww so sweeeet...n look at the face of ur china import;p

PHOBELINA said...

maltiessssssss! x

Alia Ishak said...

My china imports are cute aren't they? Regardless of whatever face expressions they come up with! :)

And Po...HAHAHHAHAA! ... must have been THAT shocking when the song played in the lab! You became an instant-one-minute-worth-of being a celebrityyy yo! You rock ma socks baby! I lafff you!
*still laughing and imagining the scene*

azlan said...

phoebssss

i oso want DHL hehehehehehe