Tuesday 21 April 2009

Life decision

I've finally helped myself by clicking it. Yes I have decided and I have drafted and I have sent.

I guess...
Being at the right place at the right time is so crucial at times, and since those younger days, I never have been in a perfect relationship with this. hehe...It's either I missed the spot by one placing to represent the team or I missed it by one point to help the team get that Gold medal or I made it into the team but I have my whole future at stake. Not that good a position to be in is it?

But yesterday, it was different. I managed to get into that correct state. MasyAllah. God is great for He has allowed me to take take up ALL THREE! So there, yesterday, I clicked and the result was that I GET TO KEEP IT ALL! :) Alhamdulillah. So instead of foregoing one, I am given the opportunity to take all three. That's more than a great deal!

and I'm VERY THANKFUL I have those around me who have been helping me go through what seem like my biggest life decision I have ever had to make. Especially my dearest jantung hati, MAMA and DADDY. 

Now I have one final hurdle starting next week. My final exams and final few days in University. 

No comments: