Friday 14 August 2009

2 operations and an experience in the ICU

Morning! Wakey wakey. Oh my god sayangggg, I know I promised to be strong for you, tapi I ter-nangis mase I masuk ICU for the first time tengok you tadi. I am so so sorrrry, but looking at you, on the bed, just after a surgery I felt so helpless. and I tak tahan...You dengar tak I suruh you bangun tadi? Dr potong your rambut btw!! Hish...Tapi comel la :) You can be a trend setter. Btw, I bawak baju tido and jacket semua, and I shall sleep in the hospital tonight until you wake up.

Tadi I suruh you bangun, and then I baca ayat ayat from the Al Quran and I pushed your few strands of hair back nicely and massaged your feet. Your tangan was so cold, I felt scared trying to lift it, sebab tangan you berat sangat. I salawat at your ears and I watch those liquid food flow into your mouth. So many wires and tubes they put into your mouth and head tau. Tapi actually, tadi Dr Azmin asked for family members suddenly, sebab... they found a new repeated bleeding in your head just missing the brain by a bit. I know you dah penat masuk operating theatre, tapi I hope this will be the last one. I will go and pray zuhur sekejap lagi and read Yaasin for you k. Nanti lepas habis, I will wait for you outside the operating theatre. Mummy and Melisa dah balik btw, coz they are so tired. Mummy didn't get any sleep last night. She was really worried about you and Lin is napping in the surau and Papa nak balik sekejap to freshen up, so I'm taking this shift.

Wan! Dr Azmin just called me into the operating theatre to acknowledge bout the completion of your surgery. Oh my God, I actually did the honour of acknowledging that your operation is complete sebab Papa and Mummy takde and none of your sisters were there too. Your bleeding has been thoroughly taken out and cleaned and the operation went well! I thanked Dr Azmin for a job well done tadi for I know if you were awake you would do the same too :) Your pressure has fallen too, that's a good sign. it's 11 now from 20 something tadi. You look fresh and stronger mase i masuk again tadi, InsyaAllah you will wake up soon. Fight hard k yang. Go have a good night sleep, esok pagi you'll have many more visitors. I'm sure you do not want to be tired when they come. I'll speak to you and whisper in your ears again esok. And of course I'll massage your hands and legs jugak k :) Tido well! I'm so happy I stayed the whole day and night with you today. I love you.

No comments: