Friday 14 August 2009

Solat hajat for Azwan to wake up and survive

Sayang, I just got back from Azam's. Ramai orang datang for solat hajat and doa selamat for you tonight love. So far, dah 5 solat hajat dah done for you. You be strong k. Mummy and Papa pun balik today. So did my Mama and daddy. Did you hear me telling you the whole story about how my day went today? :) I even wore the Manchester United jersey you posted to me on my birthday in London that has ALIA.AZWAN printed on the back tu and then jalan jalan satu hospital. and I was telling you bout how Papa bought nasi lemak, so manyyyyy malam tadi, we even bought some for you. Dengar tak? And then I massaged your hands and tighten the plaster on your forehead tu today coz it came off mase nurses and doctors weren't looking. Abang Raf came back today, so nanti he will be back to monitor you with the help of his 'Dr Raffiz' name tag tu. Btw kan sayang, tadi kan, there was a tear rolling down your left eye. We figured mesti you dengar us inside kan :) Thanks for acknowledging! I wiped it away and kissed your hand before I left.

After the afternoon shift just now, I went back to your house actually, and took a nap on your bed and showered in your washroom and played with Ollie who's really waiting for his uncle to come home and play with him. Cepat la bangun k, nanti you boleh feed and play with Ollie too with aunty Alia :)

I'm sleepy la today, so I balik rumah sekejap. Nanti esok in the morning I datang balik ICU k? You're strong and you know that my dear. You'll pull through this and wake up soon and then we can take you out and play games like normal all over again. We all love you and so do all the others. Your friends from KYUEM, MCKK, fellow Bank Negara scholars and your subang friends. I love you very much! Wake up soon k, and I will pray very hard for you :) I love you!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I very rarely comment but i just have to. im in office and i remember you introducing me to azwan in ktj a few years back before speech day.. and i met him again during msls.. such a nice person!

reading and learning what happened,even though i wasnt that close to him, i cried in the office.. its just so sad.. and today im going back home and straight to temple just to ask God to help all of you through this because Azwan is an amazing guy:)

take care alia, and be strong =)