Monday 24 August 2009

AAAA - Media Alert

AAAA = Azwan Arif Abdul Aziz

AAAA = The number of A's and the result that you brought back for your A Level's two weeks ago

Sayang, your name is in the papers today for your excellent straight A's achievement in your A Levels!!!! Well done!!!! :) I'm cutting it out and keeping it, so that I can show it to you and you can frame it when you get up, InsyaAllah.

Now aren't we all so ever proud of you. We've always been. Fight hard for your physio session in the morning k! You've been sleeping quite a bit past three days you know, it's time to wake up and start being a little hyper now. I'll be there for you!! You'll do just fine. Perfectly well, InsyaAllah. I love you!

It's Mummy's shift now, and time for me to try and get some sleep. Back to my shift when I wake up :) I'll see you real soooooooon in a few hours.

No comments: