Monday 24 August 2009

A Cat Will Scratch Anyone Who Disturbs Its Kittens

No matter how sad and helpless and hopeful I feel for you Zwan, nothing beats what Mummy is feeling. Nothing we family members feel can be compared to Mummy's love and feeling for her only son, you. She misses you very much and only God knows what she's going through at the moment eventhough we might say, "I understand"... it's never the same as to what she is really feeling and going through.

Nothing can beat a mother's love and a parent's for their children. Neither a closest cousin's love, a girlfriend's love nor even your close friend's love. NOTHING.

Mummy just called me to remind me about my shift to care and accompany you today sayang, and her voice just crushed me deep down inside. The whole 20 minutes phone call just made me break down and cry as I got off the phone. I was strong for Mummy whilst talking to her on the phone, I was, I swear I was. But to hear her broken and tearful voice, I wasn't ALL THAT strong afterall I guess. I swear to you I've tried my best.

I just want you to wake up Azwan Arif Abdul Aziz. Please? Sigh... I'm sighing but I never lose hope and I'm strong for you and will continue praying effortlessly. I'm going to get ready.

It's my turn back again and Papa and Mummy gave me a day shift today. Like we've said before yang, "We'll hold your hands till ours go numb if it helps you recover faster :). We will. 24/7, on shifts." Well, you've had the weekend to sleep, rest up and heal but starting today you have to push hard! Please? You JUST HAVE TO! Open your eyes and move your left motors. I beg you to please work hard. We'll be there to motivate you and please sayang, push during that Physiotherapy today. Please. I'm begging. We're ALWAYS THERE by your side, so please feel motivated and feel our presence to push.

-----------------------------------------------------
That's how much they care, and I am always thankful for having such wonderful people in my life. I've had enough of thinking. Too much...that now Daddy and Mama are thinking for me. On the way to the airport and hospital the whole day, as I sat quietly and listening to my iPod and having so many things running in my head and lost in my own world...

I listened as Daddy talk to me about CIMB vs PETRONAS vs Masters in Financial Mathematics
I listened as Mama talk to me about CIMB vs PETRONAS vs Masters in Financial Mathematics
I listened as Abang talk to me about CIMB vs PETRONAS vs Masters in Financial Mathematics
I listened as Juai talk to me about CIMB vs PETRONAS vs Masters in Financial Mathematics

and I just absorbed, not having much to say myself. I'm not thinking until the meeting is done. I've always thought about it. Analyze. Evaluate. Decide. and then BANG! Comes down back to this three.

but one thing's for sure, there's never anything that I cannot get through the past 21 years of living, especially when I have my family's love and support.
My number one supporter forever and my lifetime confidant and back catcher when I fall. My walking and experienced thinker, always and forever :)

No comments: