Saturday 15 August 2009

Abang, Ili, Amar - My strong supporters

Sayang, I just got back. I left the hospital after the visiting hours ended tadi and went for dinner with Mel, abang Raf, abang, Ili and Amar. Sayang, your condition according to Dr Lan, who is Melisa's friend on call, has not much progress, and you failed two breathing ( on your own ) tests so far. It hurts me seeing the doctor explaining that bout you, but as I've promised, I told you happy stories today, coz I know you're strong. I told you about Ollie and how he can climb already now and that Farrah and I ate fish fillet for breakfast. Your favourite. and you know,I keluar from the ICU, Abang Raf tested me on my medical knowledge bout your condition! Cheeky k abang Raf ni.

Hari ni, Ozair came to visit you too and did you 'feel' his presence? He, is one who is a living survivor of an accident worse than you, so yup, you're strong, and you're young. Nanti you dah rest cukup cukup, you bangun k. I will be waiting for you, if not beside you, just tell the nurse to call me, for I should be outside. You fight hard and be strong tau? Esok maybe the doctors will test you lagi, so you must fight during that session. I'll be there after I'm done helping abang with his car and PaMa with the house chores k. You wait for me tau. All our other cousins are coming too, mama's side.

Oh oh, btw, Mr Sutherland datang to visit youuu! Did you know I just realised that he is your Headmaster in KYUEM now. He was my form 6 teacher in KTJ dulu, and then he called for my name, I was so shocked he remembered. He asked me bout my Uni results, and he's happy :) He said, "you and your cousin do have the same genes, don't you?" You've surely created that high benchmark for me to follow tau. You ni kan. Stress I, nasib baik dah tak belajar.

I'm better today, abang was so sweet tau, he brought me out for me to get some fresh air and spend the night with my constant supporter. Abang, Ili and Amar. They've been so supportive in helping me get through this tau, since the very first day you got into the accident. They're such amazing abangs and kakak. Eventhough I was a bit sad when I cerita balik everything to Amar in the car. Nanti I cerita to you in person esok k bout what we did tonight. Oh anyway, mummy gave me your jacket to bring back and it smells of you :) You nak balik jacket tu, you kena bangun dulu, then I give you back. You sleep well k, I will see you in the afternoon! I love you Zwan. Always have, and always will. Forever

p/s : EPL starts this weekend btw and Man U is playing on Sunday against Birm. Nanti I watch kan and I'll update you k yang. On Monday I will pour out everything into your ears. All bout the game, who scored. whether referees bias ke tak and all those. And I will pakai the Man U pants that you gave me on that day too :) I love you!

No comments: