Friday 14 August 2009

Your closest cousin's and girlfriend's love for you

Good morning sayang! I managed to catch some sleep last night, tapi tu pun sebab tak sedar I tertidur, so when I woke up I had my glasses on, and the laptop was on with our picture together as my desktop background and then straightaway I messaged Lin. I read some verses from the Quran for you to get better before I fell asleep malam tadi. I'm just helping Mama clean up the house now, sekejap lagi when I'm done I'll come over straightaway k.

Mama and I are going over to fetch Farrah and we'll go to the hospital together in a bit. Farrah and I miss you much yang. Bangun lah, then we can cakap cakap, I can tell you bout my day and all the London stories which I have not managed to finish updating you about and so can Farrah tell you bout her day in college semalam also and how much she misses you. Your accounting teacher might come too today. She misses you much too and was telling us about how sweet you were, when you messaged to thank her the day you got A for your A levels results last Monday. She told the whole class tau.

Anyway, I'll see you sekejap lagi k, hang in there and continue to fight k. I will pray for you and will never stop. Ingat Allah always k for He wouldn't have chosen you if He knows that you cannot bear this. I love you Azwan Arif.

1 comment:

als said...

:) send my love to Azwan! Keep being strong Alia! xx