Tuesday 18 August 2009

I miss you Azwan

Badly.
I just did it again.... I just broke down when I thought of you, and pictured you not letting me go today and how it was exactly a week ago it all happened so fast... I'm just trying to sleep now because I'm feeling fatigue, but I can't seem to

I miss you Azwan. Please wake up fully soon. Please? I cannot fall asleep thinking of you fighting it all in the ICU. I feel unfair that I can sleep on my own bed tonight and you have to battle it out on that hospital bed. You're surely more exhausted than I am. I am trying very very hard to be strong here sayang. For you and for my blood pressure. But my heart feels so heavy. Just so heavy. I want to hold that hand of yours whilst you fight.

It's such a trying time for me now, with your condition and Mama's fever that's been going on for a few days and looking at how weak she is, but I'll never stop caring for my two loved ones and I volunteer to run back and forth between home and hospital to be by your side and be at home by Mama's side too. Everyday. Daddy's in Singapore and Penang these three days...Please come home quickly. I'm struggling to battle with my emotions.

But Melisa's helping me out to battle myself too at the moment. I just finished talking to her. I'm going to go and pray for you now and make a bottle of Syifa' water for you as Ustaz has advised. Please ignore my swollen eyes when you wake up in the morning k? I AM STRONG FOR YOU ZWAN. I know I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been following your blogs..I am very proud of you for being very strong for the one you love.If this happens me, i dunno how to handle this...I will also pray for your mum and bf...Please be strong because they need you..Believe it or not, although i dunno you, you inspire me and show me how to appreciate what I have..Please take good care of yourself and always know that Allah will always be there with you..Just keep praying..Things will be fine..Have a good rest...

Alia Ishak said...

Dear Anon, thank you so much for your prayers as every little prayers makes up a big prayer to Allah. InsyaAllah, he will wake up fine and for Azwan we will all continue praying and will never stop, and never give up in believing that he will survive this fine.

pls continue to pray for him.i know it'll be a long road to recovery, so lets take it one day at a time. InsyaAllah. His positive progress is what is making us strong and hopeful, Alhamdulillah. He's a fighter. He's my closest cousin brother btw, not my bf.

Anonymous said...

oops...
soory alia..not knowing you makes me think that he is your bf..well, i will continue praying for your family..just be patient and doa banyak-banyak..will be waiting for you updates..take care