Tuesday 25 August 2009

Melbourne influence nanana

Ajjrina vs Rowena, these two are part of those whom I've asked for opinions, and such funny two, they keep defending their take and stand, but always making sure that I don't get too influenced, they've been so very very helpful. Well, Ajiie, except that you have Azzwaa who would be on Wena's side! haha! When that happens then it becomes Ajjie + Vivy vs Wena + Azzwaa. I never get odd numbers to outweigh the other!! I think flipping a coin would be a better option. HELP!

Hopefully by the end of today I'd be able to decide, making the right decision InsyaAllah. Whichever I choose, as Azz would simply advise,
If I chose A : "Ajjie will help you all the way...she is the best in her year coz she is my sister"
If I chose B : "Azzwaa will help you all the way... she is the best in her year coz she is my sister"

haha!! Thanks Azz! I woke up to that message today and it just made me laugh. and the whole message cycle made me smile at you guys' humour. From just an update to Vivy and Ajjie starting a different topic and you talking bout married life. Gosh. We always get out of topic.

Anyway, just a note to myself from Di, It ain't banking until you sleep under your desk! :P

P/s : Thanks for the luck Ajjie. And yes Ms PI, I shall call you when I get to Tower 1 :D

2 comments:

azz said...

Guess im not much of a help alia, hehe! but ull do well where ever u go...if u cant decide, come back to London k, we miss u here!!! :D

btw i just came across ur blog via sha's page, i know i lembab! haha

Alia Ishak said...

hahaha! Now that's a good option of going back to London. In 2 years k, 2 years, you and Amir jangan balik dulu since you want me to babysit future lil Azzs and lil Amirs kan.

Thanks for your constant concern Azz! Since the day I started having this dilemma I was whining to you and Amir, I remember, at C&R, after easter, sebab I dah stress sangat :) haha! I miss you toooooooooo! Hope you and Amir are having a blast spending your first ramadhan as husband and wife. Ok, don't need to answer that, I know you are! haha! Kalau boleh you na honeymoon one more time kan? I michuu Azz xx