Wednesday 26 August 2009

Music is the best medicine! EVER! :)

Music can motivate me and most of the time, can make me have the energy to do something when before that I don't even have the motivation to do so. I'm weird that way! A song that catches my mood can suddenly make me want to study and excel in life. Yes, weird I know :) hehe... But people close to me, they're used to it already.

Even my hate for exercise can change to love if I hit the right songs in my iPod. Once in my first year of Uni, my iPod crashed. Gone were all the 5000 plus songs and Daddy got so worried that I might not be able to study and final exams was in a month's time. So I had to download alllllll, well most of the songs, all over again. I think I could have had high blood pressure then already. I used to be a kid who never had earphones OUT of my ears. Yes, Dr Shasa won't be too happy to be my friend dulu, but it's not THAT BAD now. Occasionally the earphones would be in both ears, not so anymore now.

Well, today, is a day for Azwan. Dr Azmin said to let him listen to his favourite songs, for the familiarity :) So since I woke up, I've updated my iPod with Zwan's favourites and the same playlist has been playing, amongst them, 1234 by Plain White T's, Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, Right Now Na Na Na by Akon, OC's theme song, California! and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' Your Guardian Angel and so many moreeeee! It reminds me of you yang, and I really hope that you'll show me signs of waking up fully when I play this in your room by your side later :) Please tap your feet accordingly with the beat of the music k? Don't randomly salah salah tune! They're your favourites!! I love you! I'm off to get ready to see youuuuuuu now :) I'm so excited to do the music therapy for you today!

I'm praying that your UTI and white blood cell will listen to the music too and dissolve. Your white blood cell is currently at 29 yang :( When the maximum should be at 11. What with that, your UTI. I can only express my pain for you, but nothing to what you yourself are going through and for that I will support you from the back, all the way. I'm praying for your infection to subside InsyaAllah. May Allah reduce your infection, problems, pain and agony, InsyaAllah. Amin

No comments: