Thursday 27 August 2009

Tired

Melisa's status wrote "Melisa's tired..."
Lin's was "Mamai before work in the morning"
I'm sure they are. I saw Mel yawn a couple of times today but at the same time still up and about motivating you Zwan, helping you, supporting you and being there for you. I myself have been sleeping at odd times, odd hours, odd places.

No matter how tired we are, we will continue to do the shifts and take turns caring for you sayang. And with this, I hope you will wake up soon, knowing that we will be by your side. Always! We won't stop holding your hands till ours go numb. You're doing very well!

And so are you guys too, Melisa, Lin, Mummy and Papa and all the other family members on shifts caring and those praying continuously for Azwan. Everyone's doing amazingly well being there for Azu, and only Allah knows what we feel as we go through this trying times. InsyaAllah, Azwan will wake up soon, fine if not turning out to be an even better Azwan Arif. Amin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alia..
hope you go through all this.It is ok to break down sometimes..Just be patient and keep on praying.I will also pray for you cousin..take care..