Sunday 16 August 2009

Your acknowledgement, my happiness

Eh sayang you ni kan, cheeky kan? I told you not to do that "Beeeeep" thing again at me. You know what? You did it again this morning! Pffft. Scared the soul out of me, so much so that the nurses inside the ICU laughed at me. It was again your drip, but this time it's because you finished up your drip, probably coz you're hungry? Tau tak nurse cakap ape sayang? She said "Eh eh, he seems to know when you're around and he responds with a quick slurp, and finishes up his food. Haus kut".
I thought that maybe I talk to you a lot, and you were responding to my questions hence the thirstiness :)

Your numbers on the monitor looked good btw, they were pretty stable and ICP showed a very stable figure too. Bout 10 on average, plus minuce. Doctor was going to do a scan after visitors left tadi to see if it is really stable, and if it is, then they will reduce your sedation gradually to see your response. Probably tomorrow they will try and stop it. So you MUST MUST MUST fight hard then and acknowledge at least. Even a twitch in your body would be a really good sign you know. I was in there with you for pretty long today actually, I read to you the Syifa' verses without fail and all the doas too.

Today I told you bout the match last night and how Arsenal won 6-1, which abang added with a "Arsenal sucks Azwan!" afterwards. haha!! Psycho semangat semangat football kat dalam ICU ni. Macam ade two crazily hyper happy siblings by your bed side telling you bout football matches. Tonight I'll watch Man U - Birm for you and will update you bout it tomorrow k :)
Sayang, Fiqss MMS-ed me your voice that was a bit out of tune singing, and it was so youuuuuu! Salah salah lyrics and out of tune a bit. hahaha. I miss that, and I miss it how you always change the song lyrics too. I hope that this is only your chocolate stop for now yang ( applies to family members and the family history, I'll probably blog bout it another time ). Please get that cheap chocolates and find your way back to Melisa's apartment. Wake up soon k love. I love you sayang.

No comments: