Monday 17 August 2009

You're Azwan Arif, and you never disappoint. You made my day sayang

Sayang, Mama's not feeling too well, so she decided on not going to the hospital in fear of spreading germs to you, so I insisted as I've promised to see you everyday till you wake up, and I did. I puasa for you too today with the intentions of having my doa of you waking up and recovering dimakbulkan.

Ya Allah, I am sooo thankful to Allah for what I witnessed and went through today and thank you so much for making my day sayang. I was the first to see you today because Papa went to work and Melisa didn't get through with her Dr's tag in the morning because the doctors themselves were doing roundings in the ICU. As I entered, I brought the whole Syifa' verses and doa hajat today, and I thought of reading to you the Asma Ul Husna, and for once, I've never ever smiled and cried so much at one go and to think that I was the first made my day even more. I love you Zwan

When I got to your bed and said "Sayang, I'm here. Can you hear me today? I love you and I have more new stories for you today", you twitched and moved your right hand. I got a shock at first and a little scared ( and ok la, I actually moved AWAY from you. haha! I hope you didn't spot me stepping a few steps back. You know I don't hate you. hehe... ) as the first thought that came into my head was whether the doctors knew that you're moving and whether you will react by pulling your ventilator out. Only when I was walking to the Doctors to reconfirm, did I realize that they have tied your hands to the bed, so that you won't struggle your hands towards all the tubes in your mouth and head. I know it's very very uncomfortable for you, but you still need that ventilator to help you breathe yang. You're not fully conscious yet but you're doing very very well, and you should know that :)

So then, I read all the verses from the Quran and doa for you before I held your hand to tell you about the Man U - Birm match as I've promised, and you know what you did? You squeezed my hands, and you pulled my hand up to the maximum that the cloth tied to your wrist allowed you to, and for that moment, I stopped and was speechless, I just broke down and started crying and smiling and kissed you straightaway. I was just so thankful, Alhamdulillah that's a good progress. You never disappoint, do you? No wonder everyone love you. Now that's a true Man U supporter. So then, did you remember the other story I told you about after you picked up my hand? About that offer I received this morning. Alhamdulillah for that. Remember after my interview we were anxious and anticipating a call everyday? I got that call this morning Azwan, and I promised I would tell you when I get it, so I did and I know you'd be happy to hear that too :)

Well, you became quite excited halfway when everyone tells you stories and talk to you actually that your BP count went up! Ooooppssiiee. Sorry I might have made you a wee bit excited with all the happy stories. You even fought and tried opening your eyes, and you did it halfway k. Well done sayang. I believe that that's you responding and that's why the count naik, sebab you excited. You're always so easy to happy-fy aren't you? After that I had to tell you to calm down and I'm pretty sure it looked funny, coz I was saying "K k k, wake up soon k. Janganla excited sangat, your brain penat la you excited ecited ni" and the nurse just smiled looking at me talking to you. She said everyday I have new stories for you. Yup, I've made friends with the nurses inside the ICU! So I just stopped talking for a moment, held your chest and and just doa banyak banyak, before Imran came in and then we spoke a bit more to you, you did some twitches but nothing as major as what you did with me earlier. You're just amazing at making me happy and giving me hope. I'll stay strong for you and never will I stop praying. Ever. Hope you're not in too much pain and don't fight the ventilator ok? You need it.

Afterwards, I kissed your right hand, massaged your feet a bit and then left with Imran.
My prayers to Allah for you to show me some movements have come true, in fact that was a major movement, hence I will now fulfil my niat puasa naza' for you sayang. I love you Azwan and please continue fighting all the way till the day the doctors can take the ventilator out k. You're doing a brilliant job, and you're fighting on your own, doctors have stopped your sedation and BP medication and another it's-too-medical-a-term medication, and I am very proud of you! and so are the rest. I love you sayang

No comments: