Saturday 15 August 2009

You're not alone

Azwan sayang, just so you know, I've put all thoughts and scouting and booking about flying on hold now. I will be by your side till the day you wake up, no matter what. Even if it means that I have difficulty going to sleep every night and breaking down at unexpected times. But I never cry in front of you tau, I never did. I always tell you happy stories hari hari when I'm by your bed side.

Just so you know, remember we were looking and booking for tickets to fly to London to settle you down for Uni next month? I have put my flight to London on hold for I will wait for the day you will wake up and then I will teman you to London to settle you down, InsyaAllah. Not only that, likewise I have also put my flight to Melbourne on hold at the moment. I know for sure that Shura would understand, and she is also praying hard for you yang. You must battle this out, you're strong. I won't leave you here just like that and even if I start working dah, I will still come every single day, InsyaAllah.

So, please know that I am by your side waiting and praying very hard for you to come out from this. I promise, I will update you about the Man U vs Birm match esok k. I'll wear your Man U jersey tomorrow and the pants too. I sayang you and so does Mummy, Papa, Daddy, Mama, Abang, Lin, Melisa, Abang Raf and Farrah. So you must wake up k. Love you Azwan Arif!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tq so much cuz updates the news bout azwan.,.i was his deskmate n roommate back in mckk.,i feel so sad that azwan got accident.,i pray for him day n night.,cuz i love him as the best friend i ever had.,Allah, give him strengh n spirit to fight for his life....