Friday 18 September 2009

5 amazing years and counting



It's close to 2.30 am now, I just finished reciting the Yaasin and included her in my prayers and she just finished revising for her mid sems tomorrow. It sucks that she has a test just 2 days before raya but she is coping just as amazing as she always does :) Thats Shura!

We may be far apart, oceans and miles away but we never miss a day without talking to each other. The best friend that I look for when I'm down, when I have happy stories to tell, the one I go to to tell my problems, the one who thinks for me when I don't know what to think, the one who accompanies me till the late hours to revise for my final exams and even the one to decide when my mind's all cluttered. The best friend I befriended 5 years ago and it's 5 years and counting.

Tonight, I accompanied her till 2 ( which is 4 am in Melbourne ), as she studies for her mid sems, as she whines bout the work loads the Uni is crazily bombarding them and as we catch up on things back at home and in Melbourne. She's amazing at making me be myself and be such a happy person! Things have been crazy for her this year, but nonetheless she's battling it out just fine and I'm really proud of you Shu :)

As we both said our goodnights and she always always reminds me this, tonight she added and told me to do her a favour. Let's just say it's an effortless favour on my part and it's the sweetest best thing from her telling me that. It's just a string of amazing words that formed beautiful sentences. It made me smile the widest smile. You're such a sweetheart Shu. and you just made my day!

Something that I will remember. Forever. Something that will really keep me going, InsyaAllah. To a good night, good luck for tomorrow's test yang and to the rest of the geomatics engineers who has mid sems too if you guys do, Imran and Nuds :) I will call you after your test esok. Oh I miss you. Badly! I love you Shura Shukor. I want to relive those KTJ days when we used to be roomies and we could just bug each other anytime of the day. Sigh... I wished you were back here so that we can celebrate raya together! I miss you Shu and you too Zam. My favourite couple. December please come quick



Oh I miss those Melbourne days

1 comment:

Cee said...

alia! i just discovered ur blog! babes i miss her too :(