Tuesday 8 September 2009

A healthy lifestyle

For the love of Berries and Apples

Since I got back from London, I've been so undecided between a blackberry and the always-mentioned stylish iPhone.

"BB or iPhone? BB or iPhone?"
"iPhone is from Apple!" and I'm such a sucker for Apple products plus it'll match my Macbook!
"BB has bbm (BB messenger for all BB users to communicate freely 24/7 wherever and whenever), so I can talk to Shura everyday, every hour every minute." haha! You're so gonna hate me for this Zam, I know :P

So after much thinking, much brainwash and many visits to the Maxis centre, I have now booked it after much influence from both my abangs and kakaks. Yes, you 4 should be blamed! Juai, Yan, Abang and Amar. But at the same time, I've had my bb since my 2nd year of uni and have now decided to reactivate it whilst waiting for my iPhone and this is after much influence from Shura, Amal, Vivy and Yas! hahahahahaha... I'm such a confused child... but

Definitely a happy confused one for the love of bbm.
First I save Vy from boring meetings

*Vyyyy!*
*Womahgodd. You just saved me from a boring meeting*
*Where should we buka?*
*etc.....*
before...
*I think my dad's giving me the looks. Bbm you later!*

Shura and I bbm even when we need opinions on buying things.

*PING*
*Should I get this? (Snap a picture, bbm and transfer)*
*It's lawaaaa!!! You should buy it*
*otaysss.*

5 minutes passes by....

*Dah beli dah!!!!*

=) Such a healthy lifestyle.

1 comment:

Vivy said...

hahaha finally you have seen the light at the end of the tunnel.