Friday 11 September 2009

It's a miracle!

He's out! Azwan's out! You're back home sayang!!! Welcome back homeeeeeeeee =)

You so excited to balikkkkkkkkkkk! But something funny happened during your assessment though. You had to do a test, to test your memory and there was this one question, quite at a crucial stage of the test to see how much you know or remember... I was standing by your side when you took this

"Ok Azwan, for this one, you just need to answer questions. What picture is this? and how do you use it? (shows a picture of telephone) "
"Telephone. ( as you picked up your hands to put by your ears ), you said hello"

hahaha! Comel please!

"Where is your sister?"
"Not in the room"
The therapist looked worriedly at Mummy and I and asks again
"Azwan, can you show me where is your sister?"
"She's not in the room"

"Tak ingat your sister ke Azwan?" ( whilst pointing at me )
"Tu Alia."
"Tak ingat ke?"
"She's my cousin. Not my sister"

HAHAHAHAHA!!! =) Well done in the exams yang!

Well, anyway, the past one month has been a great month for me in the hospital caring for you Zwan. It's fantastic to spend my everyday with you and also the Doctors. To know them well enough for them to be asking bout me when I don't come on one of those days and to get a cheerful "Hi there. Good morning! You're early. I'll see you in a bit" from the doctors when I come in the morning and lecture sessions and grey's anatomy moment.

Sigh.... I'm going to miss them Doctors. I really will.
Well, you'll be having loads of visits to the hospital from now on, for rehabs and check ups! I'll be with you and I'll accompany you to the hospital :) I definitely will!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear alia,
it's been quite a long time since your last post..anyway, it's a great news knowing that your cousin is discharged from the hospital ready..Allah answers your prayers..Alhamdullilah..It's good to see that you are happy..and having a wonderful time with your family.. after this you'll be busy with work i guess..
so take care..enjoy the raya
Slamat Hari Raya by the way=)

Alia Ishak said...

Anon : Hehe, yup, I haven't updated much ever since he has fulfilled all movements needed. The rest of the other days after that were just him improving on movements he can already do. Alhamdulillah, Allah is Great for he has brought Azwan back home, safely and on a speedy road to recovery.

Only rehabs and physios and check ups needed now, so I still have the joy and opportunity to teman Azwan to the hospital, till next month when I start work.

Selamat Hari Raya to you tooooo ( if you do celebrate it! ) =)

johan said...

Hey Alia, was ecstatic when I heard azu was being discharged!! such fantastic news! and i saw the pictures of him at the park, so amazing how he's recovering so fast! looks like all our prayers are answered! =)
if i'm around, i'll drop by his house pulak for a final visit before going back to the UK (what's his house address??),
also, Selamat Hari Raya!! (last year i celebrated on the plane!!!!)
=)

johan said...

Hey Alia, was ecstatic when I heard azu was being discharged!! such fantastic news! and i saw the pictures of him at the park, so amazing how he's recovering so fast! looks like all our prayers are answered! =)
if i'm around, i'll drop by his house pulak for a final visit before going back to the UK (what's his house address??),
also, Selamat Hari Raya!! (last year i celebrated on the plane!!!!)
=)

Alia Ishak said...

Johan! I've messaged you his address =) Do come by, he loves it when his friends come over to visit! Come come come. WHen are you leaving back for the UK? Selamat hari raya to you tooo in advance!

Anonymous said...

hai alia,
thanks..yup i celebrate raye..hehe..you take care..

fiqss said...

weeeeeeeeeeee. alhamdulillah =)