Sunday 6 June 2010

Heartbreakers

My nieces have been back for a good close-to-two months now. Previously, they stayed in the UK, Ireland to be exact. SO wahla! They cannot speak bahasa and their Irish accent is just forehead-smackingly thick. Spend much too much time with them and you will soon start talking like them too.

Hoi-se = House
Sit doin ( like doink ) = Sit down
Aya = Alia


Hahaha, last one has nothing to do with the Irish accent.



So far it has been nothing but joy and happiness and it's true when they say Kids say the darnest thing! Once, Sofea asked "Why is the number 3 an E backwards?" Having passed my PTS IQ examination in primary 3, even I couldn't find an answer to that! They're seriously so intelligent!

Often I will see them weekends, unless of course they miss me and come over, or I miss them and go over. I just love kids!! But hey, when all 4 nieces and little nephew come over, that's when some extra hands could do. They're such heart melters, they can simply do anything and you'll give in. Definitely a good 'skill' if you want to get away with something. I mean come on, once, little niece 3 came to ask me for something, and then little niece 1 came running from behind, pushed little niece 3 aside, held my hand and said "Aunty Aya's mine! Not yours" Now, won't your hearts melt already?

Anyway, Aryanna. She just came into this world on May 12th, and has been nothing but a jewel to Amal and Fiena. Gorgeous and pretty, i think she'll be another heart breaker in the making. I used to remember one day last year when Fiena and Amal were 'trying', and now, a princess is born! How time flies. 
 

Of course, I hardly realize it considering how work has taken over my life and how I myself am in love with work at the moment :) So much so that everyday has become a routine. A minute-to-minute routine.

Sleep - Wake up - Go to work - work,work,work - Get home after the sun has gone down - Have dinner - sleep...and repeat step 2 onwards and also multiply that by 8 months! Come weekends ( given that I am not called to work ), little nieces will visit and give me the biggest hug and tsunami - sloppiest kiss, the tiredness are all forgotten! Magic I tell you. They are amazing creations :)

Damn it. I so miss Haris now :(

1 comment:

PHOBELINA said...

AUNTIE AYA, auntie Phoebe wants to bring little princesses out for ice cream again in the summer! Please, thank you. xxx