Thursday 30 September 2010

Beyond Brilliant - Hot Chocolate On The Go

Ever had that moment when you wanted a hot chocolate/coffee instantly? Like really immediate, “I want a coffee!” and 3 minutes later you have one in your hand. Or when you’re tucked in bed, so cozy, watching a series on TV and you want that hot chocolate, a mug or two during intervals.  

One that you can D.I.Y immediately, anywhere, anytime?

Have you ever thought of inventing a can of coffee, that you can drink cold or you can have it hot, whichever you prefer. All it takes is for you to just flip that can open and gulp down your chilled coffee, or you can just give it a shake, and 3 minutes later you’ll be sipping to a boiling hot mocha or even a good hot chocolate. That’s what I call product development!

Tell me this is BRILLIANT!

 

 So that's:
  1. PRESS - Turn Upside Down, remove seal on base of can and press activation button
  2. STEAM & SHAKE - Steam activation starts at 25 seconds. Shake can until steaming STOPS! Then turn upright
  3. WAIT - Make sure the can is upright. Wait 3 minutes for the drink to get HOT. Open the can and enjoy

This is supposedly the technology to it. I don't know how to explain it, but I think this is an ingenious invention! Coffee on the go, anytime, anywhere!! Seriously, if you give it a go, shake shake shake, steam it, and drink, you'll understand my over excited-ness!

I've tried it, and hell yeah, it works! We were served this at a conference and boy oh boy, it was such a convenience to all delegates, Especially those sleepy ones, ahem! I think at one point, I bet people were looking at this invention more than they were listening to the conference! Pfft.


Now, I’m proposing for us to use this to serve to our participants at our upcoming YCM summit! =) What say you Fir, Aiman, Alee, Azah and the gang?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

with the dyson bladeless fan for ycms 09 and now, hot choc on the go along with the voting machine for ycms 2010, i think our events are like hi-tech expo!

Alia Ishak said...

Tell me about it! I'm really excited to see how 'high technology' this year's one will be! We should get product developers to sponsor perhaps! =)

hannna said...

honestly? mugs create less waste.