Sunday 21 November 2010

A break from work

would not have been better than this. 

An excellent company. Good food. The EDGE. 

Usually, it's either we ignore each other by doing this
or this

But today was a little different. We paid attention. I can assure you she yawned no less than 5 times whilst we were having breakfast. Earlier yesterday, we were so ambitious to make it for breakfast at Oh-My-God-9.30-am, but you'd guess it right we did not turn up on time. We both over slept. 
*smacks forehead*

Work has been nothing but crazy. For the both of us. We'd be happy if we get a 4 hours undisturbed sleep, really. So today we decided to take a break from work and we ended up spending the longest  breakfast time together speaking of so many things. Definitely a good catch up. We spoke of many good things to ponder in life too - that got us thinking. That's the reason why I love this lil miss beauty A LOT. She would always never fail to make me smile, I swear. 


Btw, spot that headband on her head! I'm such a sucker for headbands that I can't help but tell you guys to check it out here at FashionValet (why don't you click it already now). There are so many stocks that have just made it's way into FashionValet this weekend! So go check it out :) Well, anything put on Vy to wear actually always end up nice!


Guess who else I met - my London love! Pial is back for good, and serving her bond right about now. I wish Sha was around to come with me to pass them baby bottles :) It was really a good catch up. I swear I've been so very busy that I'm quite left behind with so many things that have happened around me. He's back, she's back, he's working, she's married, he has two sons..... I hope I don't forget to eat one of these days. Oh wait, that has already happened recently and I ended up with the worse gastric pain ever.


Anyway, I have yet to meet the girl who's studying her bum off for exams! I know no exams is too difficult for this brain and beauty. So I'm patiently waiting for her to complete that paper and then you, me, shura and vy can start planning our getaway :) We all deserve a good break, I'm so sure of that.

Well, I saw her eldest sister, Azz just recently - because she came to my house...

Her other elder sister, Wa, just just recently too. Because we went for PGA...

 But not her.
I miss you Ajjie! Vy and I are waiting oh-so-patiently for you to finish your exams and passing down the biggest luck in the world to you :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i loveeee!!!! had a great catch up with you darling...and thanks for the FV hard-sell ...ahahah