Saturday 27 November 2010

Contented

My God, this week has been full-blast crazy, I couldn't even find time to write.

Everyday it's either I'll be too tired to get up to the laptop to write once I get home, or I'll just fall asleep in my work clothes. The latter being the least favourtie of course! Eewww.

Anyway, on Monday we successfully executed the CIMB Inaugural Badminton Tournament 2010, and I must say the spirit that everybody put in was amazing! I get really motivated when seeing the strength of team bond at it's strongest. I never knew deep down some of them are true sportsperson when placed in courts. I myself had 6 games to play on Monday, let's just say I did not too bad, but I died when up against our CIMB SEA Games player. Whilst I was running like a headless chicken, she stood calm in her court sparring with me like I'm a true beginner. Yes, she was that damn good.

Well, one thing I personally loved about this was the fact that our CEO and Deputy CEO came down to support and even played as well. The team spirit was excellent, and to think that when I just joined, having a tournament was the last thing in our mind. Now it's gonna be an annual event, InsyaAllah :)

Then came audition for Dreamgirls that started this week and lasted through till Friday. Another WOW there with so many talents coming up to perform on stage. It's amazing to see these hidden talents that we Malaysians have actually, and all they needed was just a platform to show it to the world. Just one platform. One platform that is welcoming and open to all talents :)

Then the build up to one of the biggest meeting for the firm, doing our safekeeping and tracking our position and goals and the whole adrenaline rush that multipled as Petronas Chemical IPO listing came closer. The YCM chores in between and keeping up at work. I'm happy I even got through this week!

However, nothing beats the happiness of securing new deals. Two new deals secured this week and I'm beyond motivated to work :)  Alhamdulillah.

No comments: