Tuesday 8 February 2011

Perfect Birthday Part 11 - London Loves

Bea's of Bloomsbury



This was where my London loves took me for yet another birthday celebration. This time it's just about us, reliving our weekend getaways like we used to in Uni days and being the carefree people we are. I just super love the time with them when we can just be silly and laugh our hearts out - being happy :)

It was such a pretty cafe, it's a must to visit if you are in London. You'll be amazed at how happy you can get just being in the cafe. Not to mention with the greatest company too. Such a lovely experience! :)

Afternoon tea at Theobalds Road gives one of the best experience. The scones especially, are to die for! I can eat 10 of them and still continue to eat other things. Ok, but I didn't eat 10 la the other day k, that's just insane to do at my own birthday treat, though I know Phoebe, Aisyah and George wouldn't mind :P


It's times like these when I miss Uni days. The weekends that I spend with them. The getaway to Birmingham to spend weekends with Phoebe and aunty Warda, which Aisyah and I used to do when we needed a break from London. To walk in the park on a sunny day with these two girls. To roam around London city at night with them. They were the closest to family that I had when I was studying in London, apart from my cousins and lil nieces staying in the northern Ireland.






and oh! I've finally met this fine gentleman named George. I've only heard so much about him and we've only spoken over skype past few months, but that's about it. Meet George. He's half Korean, half Greek. An amazing guy I've come to like for he takes very good care of Aisyah :)





We definitely lost track of time coz we were the last to leave the cafe! haha! So much love. Thank you Aisyah, Phoebe and George for the splendid birthday treat and for reminding me of the good times in London.


My London Loves

3 comments:

PHOBELINA said...

LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU!

aisyah ajib said...

ALIA MY CUPCAKE, I LOVE YOU! PLEASE DO YOUR MASTERS HERE I.E. LIVE WITH ME HERE IN LONDON!!!

aisyah ajib said...

ALIA MY CUPCAKE, THANK YOU! THE SWEETEST LADY, YOU ARE :)
PLEASE DO YOUR MASTERS HERE I.E. COME AND LIVE WITH ME IN LONDON!!!