Wednesday 16 March 2011

Exhausted

Last weekend has got to be one of the craziest weekends I’ve had.

These days, everyday is a crazy day. I have to apply for leave to find the time to meet Leon - my very-stylish hairstylist. That’s a sign that the peak period is just around the corner, really. But that doesn’t mean that everything has to revolve around work though :)

So, I decided for a half day break last Friday to study for my professional paper. Truth be told, I only managed to peep through some pages and that was it! Before I know it, I had to rush to two different places to get my new dresses, and this is when I’m thankful for having an awesome personal fashion stylist. Who else none other than … Vivy. Haha! But usually this takes place

Me: Eh I like that baju!
Vy: Eh yeah I think it suits you too. It’s so you!! Try it!
Me: Tada!
Vy: *without looking* Nice! Go ask Fadza
Fadza: It’s awesome Alia! Get it! *whilst looking at the laptop screen*
Me: Ok, I’m getting it!
Vy: See, you just need a personal stylist
Me: Pfft


A hungry boss is not a happy one! :P

I love this girl! Just when I am too lazy to think, or she sees something that is suitable for me, that’s when she’ll decide to distract me off work to tell me about it. She’ll even decide the size for me. She thinks I’m S. What a kind friend she is. I keep telling her I’m XL.

So anyway, I ended up spending Friday afternoon with Vivy, Anis, Mama, Daddy and the rest of my cousins and lil nieces. Yeah, no studying nothing.

Then weekend came and it was me with them:

i)  6 Exams (Oh the horror!)


ii) 2 Weddings


In ONE weekend.

I’ve never been THAT exhausted. Both mentally and physically. It felt like all the energy was sucked out of my system. I wished I could take my lil brain out, place it on the fluffiest most comfortable pillow and allow it to take a rest. It’s been awhile since I left my student days ok. 

Unfortunately, I had to report to work early on Monday and guess who greeted me?

Exam dates for CIFA (Certified Islamic Financial Analyst) qualification!

So that’s 2 different professional qualification papers to sit for in the next 2 months and another coming up in September. Wish me luck! Goodbye sleep! I’ll see you next year.

3 comments:

Kim L said...

Haha! You can trust Alia in saying things like, taking her lil brain out and place it on the fluffiest pillow! So cute lah u :)

Hey your purple malay dress looks pretty! design one for me thanks.

Btw, I've started blogging on my blogspot again :)

mish u!

Alia Ishak said...

Oh yay! That's wonderful news to me :):):) and i mishu too! You and shu and zam and zafir an irina and zarif and the list goes on. Will i see you in April? :)

Kim L said...

No love, unfortunately I can't take anymore leave :(
But I will see you in June. :)

Please take lots of pictures for me k? though I'm not there in person, I'm there in spirit! :D